"By helping you win, I win too. We all do. And that's the only way to become not only a better writer, but to make the world a better place." B. Snyder
2012 The Script Factory: "Wrestling The Redraft: Practical Script
Developement", L. Scher, J. Hart. London.
2012 Karl Iglesias, Writers Store: Writing Dialogue for Emotional Impact:
Crafting Fresh Dialogue That Snaps, Crackles and Pops Off the
2011 Industrial Script, Effective Script Reading. Seminar in London.
2009 C. Sambuchino, How To Write a Query Letter. Webinar.
2008 Bob McKee's, Story. Seminar in London.
1993 BA Storia e critica del cinema (History of cinema film critics),
Università di Pavia, Italy
- McKee, Story
- S. Field, Screenplay
- S. Field, The Screenwriter Workbook
- B. Snyder, Save The Cat!
- B. Snyder, Save The Cat! Goes To The Movies.
-B. Snyder, Save the Cat! Strikes Back: More Trouble for Screenwriters to
Get into ... & Out of
- C. Booker, The Seven Basic Plots
- C. Vogler, The Writer's Journey
- V. Propp, Morphology of the Folktale
- W. Smethurst, How to Write for Television
- J. Lerch, 500 Ways To Beat The Hollywood Scriptreader
- E. Grove, Write+Sell The Hot Screenplay